This program of climbing Elbrus from the North is designed for those who want to challenge themselves. The difficulty of the ascent is due to the longer approach to the base camp and the lack of a cable car and snowcat in contrast to the ascent from the South. But at the same time there are more comfortable conditions for accommodation and food than when using tents. As well as a good acclimatization program and reserve days will greatly increase the chances of climbing to the Eastern Summit of Elbrus (5621m).
- More challenging ascension to Elbrus
- Eastern Summit of Elbrus (5621m)
- A route of the expedition led by General Emmanuel.
- Languages: English German French
- Avaliable: end of June — middle of August
- Duration: 10 days
- Group: from 4 people
- Border permits: no needed
- Accomodation: Trekking time: from 4 to 12 hours per day Accommodation: hotel, mountain huts Flight to: Mineralnye vody