Easy accessibility and amazing beauty of the pillar stones made the subcultural devision “stolbism” in Krasnoyarsk (from “stolby” - the russian world for pillar stones) a mass phenomenon. Krasnoyarsk sanctuary “Stolby” has its own special culture. For more than 150 years the so-called stolbists (pillar stone climbers) have been spending time in this national park, climbing the unusual rocks. Ergaki is the pearl of the Western Sayan. Granite monoliths of bizarre shapes towering hundreds of meters above Siberian forests and beautiful taiga lakes.
- Avaliable: July — August
- Duration: 13 days
- Group: from 6 people
- Border permits: a special pass to enter the frontier zone shall be made up to 30 days before the trip
- Accommodation: guesthouse for 6 people, WC outside in the nature reserse - 3 days, tourist base, room for 3-5 person - 1 nights, tents -7 nights, hotel with DBL / TWIN rooms - 1 nights
- Total transfer: 1347 km
- Duration: 13 days
- Group: 6 pax
- Оptions: single accommodation, extra bath, excursions in Moscow and Krasnoyarsk
Day 1Arrival in Krasnoyarsk. Transfer to the Pillars National Park. Walk along the eco trail.
Day 2Trekking in the Pillars National Park. Today you will see legendary rocks: Slonenok, First Pillar, Babushka and Vnuchka, Ded, Lion's Gate, Perja. Each rock is magnificent in its own way: the Slonenok and the majestic Ded and the largest in the world Perja of a stone bird. Accommodation in the nature reserve. Russian bath-house (sauna).
Day 3Trekking to Takmak. This group of rocks, stretching from north to south, is the most powerful, massive outcrop of syenite throughout the nature reserve. Accommodation in the nature reserve. Russian bath-house (sauna).
Day 4Transfer Krasnoyarsk - Khakassia (swimming in salt and mud lakes) - Ergaki. Accommodation at the base "Zvezdnij". Russian bath-house (sauna). *You can leave some unnecessary things on the base.
Day 5Trekking to Karovoe Lake, where we will make the camping. Nota bene: group equipment, food will be moved by sherpas (helpers).
Day 6Today our goal is Lake Artists. By the middle of the day we’ll climb the pass of the same name and take a walk to the Hanging Stone and Oreshek cliff. At the end of the day we will camp on the shore of a picturesque lake with a view of Parabola. Nota bene: group equipment, food will be moved by sherpas (helpers).
Day 7In the next three days we will walk around the neighborhood. Let's start with the Dragon Tooth. This is a freestanding rock with a height of 2176 meters. It stands out from the general mountainous terrain and has recognizable forms.
Day 8Today we are resting. Take a leisurely walk around Lake Artists. We will swim in the malachite bathtubs and explore a large cascading waterfall.
Day 9On this day we will rise to the lake of Mountain Spirits. We make a lunch here and relax. The lake is closed by a mountain range from prying eyes.
Day 10In the morning we will go up to the Pass Pticha to a height of 2097 meters. At the end of the day we will go down to the Svetloye lake and set up camp. Russian bath-house (sauna).
Day 11This day is for reserve. We can spend it earlier, waiting for the weather on the Lake of Artists or use it for a radial walk from the Svetloye lakes towards the peaks of Gamma (2018 meter) and Dinosaur (2221 meter).
Day 12We go down the path along the Tushkanchik river to base "Zvezdnij". Transfer to Krasnoyarsk. Evening after party in Krasnoyarsk.
Day 13Departure home.
- Invitation for a tourist visa
- English-speaking guide: proportion 1 guide for 6 people (or guide + interpreter)
- Sherps for day 5 and day 6 (10 kg per 1 tourists)
- Meeting at the Krasnoyarsk Airport
- Transfer by offroad car “UAZ” in day 1 to Stolby
- All inner transfers + transfer to Krasnoyarsk Airport at the end of the tour (minibus Mercedes, Volkswagen, etc. for the groups from 6 people, van for smaller groups)
- Cooker for day 1-day 3 in the nature reserve "Stolby"
- Local culture representative guide in "Stolby"
- Accommodation in Ergaki (summer houses, WC outside) – 1 nights
- Hotel accommodation in Krasnoyarsk - 1 night
- 3 meals a day
- 1 national style dinners
- Entrance ticket to Stolby and Ergaki National Park
- Rent of the group equipment for travel (tents, drybags, gas stove, cooking necessaries, fire kit, etc.)
- Russian bath-house (sauna) - 4 times
- Tickets to Krasnojarsk and back
- Tourist visa
- Individual equipment
- Additional paid services
Price from 1490
|Options||Per (persons / group)||Price|
Trekking: The Rock Pillars Of Krasnoyarsk Stolby & Ergaki (Sayan Mountains)
Available for booking
Upon request, few places left
Not available for booking